Get some steamy passion onto your e-reader this fall and keep away the winter chill. Meet Shannon Aguerri – street-cop sent to cool her heels in the countryside after one-too-many maverick missions.
Moved out from the city, Shannon discovers there’s more going on in the sleepy country village than meets the eye. The son of a local aristocrat arouses suspicion of drug crime activity… but his widower father arouses more animal instincts!
Could she really mix with the British royal family? Can she risk her heart and career on yet another high risk unauthorised investigation? Can she get justice for an innocent boy? Dare a kid from the gutter dream of being a countess?
Feisty London street cop Shannon Aguerri walks a dangerous line between her methods and justice. When the bosses lose their nerve, she is transferred to green pastures to play out the role of a routine village cop. In Fleetworth-Green she encounters signs of people and drug trafficking and homes in on billionaire criminals.
As a loner she has attracted men but nothing has stuck. When she meets Spencer, the hunky and widowed Earl of Bloxington, there is an immediate rapport between them. Their social differences mean nothing to their passion and need. Already in the mix is an upper class rival who has long plotted her way into the Earl’s bed. The jealousy is an evil shade of green and the anger is a violent scarlet. Will she stoop to blackmail to thwart Shannon and Spencer’s romance?
Often inhibited by a sense of duty and honour, Spencer is slow to reveal his feelings. When Shannon confronts him with the need to choose between her word and that of her rival, he does not immediately support her.
All the same, when they are forced together to carry out a desperate kidnap rescue mission, their love is stronger than everything ranged against them.
Free on Amazon 23rd, 24th and 25th September 2015.
- “Move over Mr Grey – there’s a new Earl in town! Shannon’s Law is dramatic, mesmerising and incredibly sexy.” Jenny Marston, UK.
- “Emma Calin writes brilliantly, and this book has a little bit of everything: mystery, action, comedy, romance, and some very steamy sex.” Caitlin M. Smith, USA.
- “The woman is sexy, fearless, caring, and blunt as hell. Her joking attitude towards life kept me laughing throughout the whole story.” Ronda Tutt, USA.
- “A fast-paced and intense story where two different social worlds collide in a vortex full of love, hatred, intrigues and passion.” Petra Rovere, Slovenia.
- “This book very much reminded me of the comedy Hot Fuzz, (city cop goes to country, finds huge conspiracy), except instead of a cop-comedy, this is a cop-romance.” Owen Robinson, USA.